900 MHz Spread Spectrum Wireless Modem
A spread spectrum modem with a full spectrum of features, the Spectra 920A can do essentially everything you could imagine a serial modem capable of doing!
From operating in slow mode (optional) where the RF range is awesome, to delivering throughput of 230.4kbps, this modem can handle the full range or serial data communications speeds.
If power consumption is a concern, choose one of several sleep or sleep/sniff modes.
The configuration possibilities for this modem range from loading simple factory defaults to customizing a highly efficient low latency link.
- Supports virtually all industrial protocols
- Industrial grade temperature specifications
- Supports a wide variety of network topologies
- User-adjustable from 100mW-1W (maximum allowable) transmit power
- Low power consumption in sleep mode
- Selectable forward error correction (FEC)
- Separate diagnostics port for monitoring the radio network from the Master modem location
- SCADA (PLCs, Modbus), Telemetry
- Commercial communications
- GPS vehicle data / tracking, DGPS
- Electric, oil, and gas utilities / metering
- Display signs
- Wherever transparent, low latency communications is required
|(Click Images to Enlarge)